Thursday, February 3, 2011

I challenge you to express your love.


I feel like as a whole, people generally feel under appreciated, and under loved. It breaks my heart to know that people i care about, don't often realize how much i deeply care about them. How i went weeks, maybe even years under appreciating my parents. Or  even more so, how i went decades under appreciating myself. 

Regardless of Valentines Day coming up, i don't feel like many of us express how much people mean to us. I challenge you to go out of your way to tell the folks you love, how great you think they are, how much you care about them, how grateful you are to have them in your life.

Appreciation can make a day - even change a life. 
Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
-- Margaret Cousins

2 comments:

Thank you SO much for feedback. I really do appreciate it! :D